Coming Soon – Bento Lets You Pay Your Bills the Way You Want, When You Want
ACH costs less than writing checks or paying by credit card.
Bento Saves You Time and Money
ACH allows you to avoid costs associated with storing, securing and writing paper checks. No more trips to the bank mean more time for your team to spend on activities that build and grow your business. An added bonus is that all the data is in one place, making accounting and reconciliation fast and easy.
- ACH means fewer steps and people than in a manual process
- Save on postage, transportation, and personnel
- Banks typically process ACH payments faster than checks — you don’t have to wait for “the checks in the mail” scenarios
Bento understands that our customers trust us with their money, so we work hard to keep you protected.
Eliminate the Risks of Physical Checks
Human error accounts for nearly 30% of late payments, missed deadlines and loss of valuable time. Annual losses due to check fraud are estimated in the billions of dollars. Switching to ACH eliminates the likelihood of checks being mishandled or being exposed to fraud.
- Reduce risk
- Eliminate exposure to fraud
- Funds are FDIC-insured through The Bancorp Bank (Member FDIC)
Bento makes bill payment hassle free without the worry of paper invoices and checks.
Bento Gives You the Convenience of Electronic Payments
No need to order new checks, go to the bank, or buy postage. ACH can be set up and managed directly through Bento’s management console.
- No more trips to the bank
- Funds are transferred electronically
- Managed via desktop or mobile platform